This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of SoCozy. All opinions are my own and not edited by the sponsor.
I’m super excited to share SoCozy haircare products today! SoCozy specially developed salon-quality formulas that boast multi-functional use, parents now have a go-to that gets the job done quickly with great results. One of my favorite aspects is how good the products smell. You know how you can smell the salon quality? Or maybe that’s just me and I’m crazy, but I think I can.
The SoCozy line of products created by Cozy Friedman, the woman who founded the first children’s hair salons in New York City. Before buzzwords like parabens and phthalates, Cozy adopted a higher standard for her products that relies on quality and integrity, not chemicals and preservatives.
Ruby has been in need of a haircut, so our SoCozy products arrived at a perfect time. SoCozy products are non-toxic and made without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic color, propylene glycol, gluten, wheat or nuts. SoCozy brand values are: “So Smart – Genius is more like it. We believe knowledge is power, which is why education is at our core – the pulse of our brand. Advice, solutions, tips, trends – we serve as an extensive resource for moms, kids, stylists and salon owners. So Safe – No nasties in here; just good, clean, honest formulations with ingredients that perform at the highest level. Safe and effective – and completely non-toxic – it’s great hair minus the harsh chemicals. So Easy – Because being a parent isn’t always easy, we make haircare that is: simple, fun, multi-functional products that streamline tub time, as well as solutions targeting specific hair concerns to make styling a snap. So Cool – Take a strand. Through our products, website, social channels and unique collaborations, we encourage and support individuality. All kids, any hair type – we make it our mission to build confidence and inspire originality. Being you is our idea of cool.”
SoCozy is available at Target and offers a wide variety of haircare products. My personal favorite is the SoCozy Cinch Detangler + Leave-In Conditioner. Ruby loves it too, because she has the most sensitive head I’ve ever experienced. She might play-fight karate with her brother for hours, but the second you ask to hold a comb to her head…forget about it.
Interested in trying SoCozy? Click on the image below to receive a $3 coupon!
I received products to review and compensation from SoCozy for this post.
My opinion is my own and not edited by SoCozy, please read my Disclosure Policy.
You know when kids get clothes at a birthday party and they have to hide their disappointment and begrudgingly say thank you before moving on to the next package in hopes it contains anything but more clothes? Jude isn’t that kid. He holds the item up and screams with joy just like he does for toys. I’ve always loved this about him, he appreciates everything he receives. So when I told Jude he was going to get to pick out his own pair of new shoes and we ventured into Famous Footwear, he was pretty pumped.
A sweet, extremely helpful sales person offered to measure Jude’s feet and I obliged because, you know, its been a week since we measured his feet so they probably grew two sizes. Wide eyed, he ran around the store, looking at all of the options, holding them up and shouting, “Look Mom!” It was pretty cute. In the end, he chose Chuck Taylor All Star Easy Slip High Top Sneakers in white/navy.
Super cute, right?! He’s got pretty good taste, not bias. My favorite thing about these shoes is that the sides have Velcro, so even though they are high tops, they are super easy to slide on and off. Jude gets easily frustrated with things he “can’t do” by himself, so I like that he is able to navigate these on his own. It makes him feel proud and empowered that he can dress himself from head to toe.
Want more shoe-spiration? Check out the #ohsofamous style gallery! It’s a fun place to get inspiration, explore what others are wearing, and see the variety that Famous Footwear offers. So get inspired by what others are wearing and share your own #ohsofamous moments.
I mean, who doesn’t want to feel like this?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Squatchi® is shaped like the typical shoe sizer found in every department store, but made from a lightweight, unbreakable material that’s easy to use and transport. Each one features measurement lines that range from size 2 toddler to 5 youth and is ideal for use with children ages 1-11. To measure, simply align their heel against the curved end and draw a line just above the longest toe.
1. Skip Hop Zoo Neck Rest in Owl Featuring Skip Hop’s signature Zoo animals in plush velour, the neckrest is sized perfectly for young travelers, easy to tote along for family trips or quick jaunts.
2. Lately Lily Sunny Yellow Suitcase Activity Kit Bursting with fun and surprises, this kit has everything kids need to get ready for a journey—be it their first trip or one of many—and then have an amazing time while out and about! Includes a booklet with travel tips, exciting games, doodle ideas, and more, plus 24 activity cards for guaranteed travel fun, 2 fill-in luggage tags, and 1 sticker sheet.
3. SwimSpray is one of the only products available today to neutralize and eliminate chlorine odor and irritation from hair and skin. Invented by a swimmer, SwimSpray is a 100% natural Vitamin C-based technology. SwimSpray solves the problem that chlorine leaves behind – strong chlorine odor; dry, itchy, and irritated skin; bleached, straw-like hair, etc.
4. FlipStir is a new twist in 3D puzzle gaming; this patented design captivates young and young-at-heart! Simply pull the wand back, shake the puzzle to scramble the pieces; then just use the wand, gravity and your own ingenuity to solve the puzzle and reveal the artwork. And since FlipStir is self-contained, it makes it easy for parents to clean up without searching for any lost pieces.
5. Sparkle Screen Finally sunscreen that’s fun to wear! Sparkle Screen is made with 100% natural ingredients and is made by moms right here in the USA. We pride ourselves on our high quality, FDA Approved sunscreen that is safe and uses natural ingredients. SPF 30 sunscreen with a smooth application and moisturizing lotion base.
6. Skip Hop Grab & Go Saddlebag Streamline your stroller with extra storage! Stowing everything from shopping grabs to on-the-go essentials, this must-have stroller accessory has an insulated interior to keep groceries cold along with bottle and snack pockets. With adjustable, non-slip straps that fit most strollers and an easy-zip top closure, it approaches storage from a whole new angle.
Hi friends! If you are not familiar with Minted yet, I’m sorry in advance…because you’re going to want to buy all the things. Minted is a design marketplace. They source creative content from a global community of independent artists, then sell the best content in the form of art, home décor, and stationery, directly to consumers.
Awesome, right?! I recently started working on Ozzy’s “nursery nook” in our master bedroom (um, California is expensive and our house is small) and the search for the perfect wall print has begun.
Okay. Maybe I just need them all. I mean…leave me a comment here or on Facebook and let me know your thoughts!
Ruby, bless her, is totally my child that kicks off all of her blankets then wakes up crying that she is cold. Not a good time at 3am. Which is why I was very excited to learn of baby deedee‘s Sleep products, made for infants & toddlers. Ruby is wearing the Sleep Kicker above, perfect for her age (3-4).
Winner of the Red Tricycle and Creative Child Awards, baby deedee wearable blankets will keep your baby warm and cozy. The sleep nest is quilted for cooler weather and our sleep nest lite is the perfect summer baby sleeping bag. Easy on and off! Baby deedee’s shoulder snap and over-sized reverse zipper make it so easy to place your sleeping baby in the sleep nest, even while asleep.